Did the Police Violate My Rights?

I was walking in my hometown at night, minding my own business when a police officer stopped me and began to ask me questions, like where I was going and what I was doing. He said something about investigating a robbery that had just been reported in the area. Since

Criminal Records for Controlled Substances / Prescriptions

Did you know if you have been charged with possession or distribution of controlled dangerous substance or even a prescription drug for which you do not have a valid prescription, you will have a criminal record for at least 5 years. It is important that you seek the services of

I was arrested years ago but didn’t have jail time. Can I remove the record?

Do I have a record and if so is there anything I can do about it?Even if you were wrongfully arrested you will have a record. It will be an arrest record not a conviction record, but a “record” nonetheless. If you only paid a fine you must have been