Criminal Records for Controlled Substances / Prescriptions

Did you know if you have been charged with possession or distribution of controlled dangerous substance or even a prescription drug for which you do not have a valid prescription, you will have a criminal record for at least 5 years. It is important that you seek the services of an attorney in order to assure that you have the best opportunity to avoid any criminal responsibility or to have the case resolved with the best possible resolution of the charges against you.

In addition. Evaluating whether statements were given to the police or whether Miranda rights were properly read to you, what evidence may have been seized, whether there are witnesses who may be able to help you are all issues that must be thoroughly investigated in order to protect your rights and provide you with the best possible resolution of your case.

Indictable cases can be resolved prior to indictment on some occasions and, if not, expertise is needed to guide you through the complicated pre-trial and discovery process.